Experience Michael Hall Wines
Wine is the product of diverse cultures in many lands over countless centuries. We bring you the culmination of Michael’s 20-year journey through some of the legendary vineyards of Australia and France, in search of the perfect bottle.
From Burgundy to the Barossa Tasting Experience
From Burgundy to the Barossa guides you along my vinous journey, from jewellery valuer in Switzerland to winemaker in the Barossa, waymarked with tastings from Burgundy, the Rhône, the Adelaide Hills and the Barossa, offering unique insight into one man’s passion for the world of wine.
- Paired tastings of Michael Hall wines alongside some of the iconic French wines (including Méo-Camuzet, Leflaive, Vieux Télègraphe, Rostaing) that helped inspire them.
- Compare expressions of four varieties with the winemaker: Chardonnay, Roussanne, Pinot Noir and Shiraz.
- Stories from the cellars, north and south, of the maverick, the celebrated, the reclusive and the revered.
- Relax in our converted mid-C19th heritage-listed stone barn in the heart of the Barossa.
- Enjoy the wines with samples of the regional produce alongside which they evolved.
- Take home a bottle of your preferred Michael Hall wine.
Location: Michael Hall Wines, 103 Langmeil Road, Tanunda
Duration: Allow two hours
James Halliday, Wine Companion.